Join the inaugural Village Fest, an evening of family-friendly activities, food and drinks, and live entertainment from The Funsters!
• Enjoy family-friendly activities, live music from contemporary folk singer/songwriter Nancy Maliwesky (4:30 p.m.) and rock-and-soul band The Funsters (6 p.m.)
• Chow down on delicious meals from food trucks House’s BBQ, Tre Sorelle Dolce, The Corn Exchange, and Kapelpa!
• KIDS EAT FREE (Children up to age 10 get free hot dogs, chips & water).
• Adults 21+ can enjoy locally brewed beer at the beer garden sponsored by Mispillion River Brewing that will benefit Education Health Research International.
• Meet service providers from the Milford Wellness Village and learn more information on our offerings!
Milford Wellness Village
PACE Your Life
Polaris Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center
Aquacare Physical Therapy
Champions for Children’s Mental Health
La Red Health Center
Delaware Assistive Technology Initiative (DATI) led by the Center for Disabilities Studies at the University of Delaware
Compassionate Care Hospice
Plus, meet the Department of Public Health’s Self Management Programs & Tobacco Prevention Program!
We’re also very excited to have the First State Military Academy Cadets as our special guests and volunteers!
• Registrants will also be entered into the door prize and drawing, announced after Village Fest!
(Please note: While supplies last. One coupon per valid email. Those who sign up before Village Fest will be eligible. Registrants will receive their coupon in a separate email the week of the event.)